- 6 Oct/18 - Meetinghouse 9 mo 2018 - Our current newsletter
- 5 Oct/18 - Norwich Monthly Meeting 1834-1852
- 30 Sept/18 - Norwich Monthly Meeting 1822-1834
- 3 Aug/18 - Yonge St MM 1961-80 (Botsford)
- 3 Aug/18 - Nicholson Diary, 1896
- 3 Aug/18 - Fuller & Webster 1848 marriage & family
- 2 Aug/18 - Family of Comly Randall, settlers of Yonge St
- 2 Aug/18 - Memorial of Elenor Hughes 1825
- 1 Aug/18 - William Allen Memorial, Minister, 1898
- 1 Aug/18 - Memoir of Vincent Bowerman, 1870
- 1 Aug/18 - E.H. Marion Cronk Fonds, Letters 4-1
- 1 Aug/18 - E.H. Marion Cronk Fonds, Letters 4-2
- 1 Aug/18 - Marriage Cert Rogers & Cody 1856
- 1 Aug/18 - Yonge St MM Marriage Register 1937
- 1 Aug/18 - Charles Teffry Journal, c 1834
- 1 Aug/18 - Rogers Family Letters 1846-1914
- 1 Aug/18 - George Pollard Letters 1863-1889
- 1 Aug/18 - Population of Friends, Upper Canada, 1824
- 1 Aug/18 - West Lake HYM Treasurer Bk 1830-47
- 1 Aug/18 - Yonge St Register c1803-1866
- 1 Aug/18 - Pelham MM Register 1790-1856
- 1 Aug/18 - Pelham Monthly Meeting 1806-1834
- 27 Jul/18 - Pelham Monthly Meeting 1799-1806
- 27 Jul/18 - Norwich Preparative Mtg 1816-1829
- 26 Jul/18 - Halcyonia Monthly Meeting 1918-1935
- 26 Jul/18 - Halcyonia Monthly Meeting 1935-1965
- 26 Jul/18 - Halcyonia Monthly Meeting 1969-1983
- 26Jul/18 - Epistles to Fritchley Mtg, UK 1864-90
- 25 Jul/18 - West Lake MM 1880-1954
- 25 Jul/18 - Collingwood PMW 1895-1898
- 25 Jul/18 - Collingwood PMW 1883-1895
- 25 Jul/18 - Collingwood PMW 1871-1883
- 25 Jul/18 - Collingwood PM 1892-1899
- 25 Jul/18 - Collingwood PM 1871-1891
- 25 Jul/18 - Grey Monthly Meeting 1893-1898
- 24 Jul/18 - Norwich Monthly Meeting 1819-1822
- 21 Jul/18 - Lobo First Day School, 1931-56, Bk 4
- 21 Jul/18 - Lobo First Day School, 1905-30, Bk 3
- 21 Jul/18 - Canada Half Year, West Lake, Treasurer, 1830-50
- 21 Jul/18 - Canada Half Yearly Mtg, Orth, 1914-25
- 21 Jul/18 - Pelham Marriage Register 1817-1958
- 21 Jul/18 - Yonge St Marriage Register 1901-42 (Botsford)
- 21 Jul/18 - Yonge St MM 1950-60 (Botsford)
- 20 Jul/18 - Yonge St MM 1928-37 (Botsford)
- 20 Jul/18 - Yonge St MM 1938-42 (Botsford)
- 20 Jul/18 - Yonge St MM 1943-49 (Botsford)
- 18 Jul/18 - Norwich MM Book A, 1819-1842
- 27 Jun/18 - Lobo (Coldstream) Prep 1912-1938
- 25 Jun/18 - Lobo (Coldstream) Prep 1895-1912
- 24 Jun/18 - Lobo (Coldstream) Prep 1857-1895
- 14 May/18 - Yonge St MM Register of Marriages 1804-40
- 9 May/18 - Yonge St MM 1812-25 loose notes: Marriages, complaints, disownments, removals .. (Box 23)
- 6 May/18 - Pelham MM Marriage Register 1790-1856
- 27 Apr/18 - Yonge St Register 1868-1938 Parents, children, births, deaths, from 1791
- 26 Apr/18 - Yonge St Monthly Meeting 1896 - 1928 (Botsford St, Newmarket)
- 22 Apr/18 - Botsford, Newmarket Register 1801-1973 Families, births, deaths, etc
- 22 Apr/18 - Yonge St MM 1828 - 1835
- 20 Apr/18 - Pelham Women's Prep 1828-1878
- 16 Apr/18 - Pickering MM, 1842-1870 (O)
- 9 Apr/18 - Births, Deaths, Marriages, Removals, etc. Norwich MM Book B, 1842 (1761-1969)
- 9 Apr/18 - This register is a major addition to the resources available on this web site. Yonge St Register Births & Deaths, 'Family Book', 1804 - 1824
- 8 Apr/18 - Yonge St Preparative Meeting 1804-62
- 31 Mar/18 - Meetinghouse 3 mo 2018 - Our current newsletter
- 6 Mar/18 - Yonge St MM 1828 - 51
- 12 Jan/18 - Yonge St MM 1818 - 28
- 9 Jan/18 - Yonge St Removals 1806-79
- "To see all our Transcriptions"
our large number of transcriptions of minute books, birth marriage and
death registers, monographs and other miscelleanous documents.
Click here - "More
about our Publications"
All our publications are available here.
- The Meetinghouse - our newsletter since 2008.
- Canadian Quaker History Journal - since 1989.
- Newsletters from 1972 to 2005.
here - "Event details"
The Canadian Quaker
Family History Project seeks to document the lives and experiences of
the thousands of descendants of Quaker settlers from the 18th century
onwards. A Testimonial, suitable for framing,
has been created to celebrate Quaker ancestors. More information soon.
which refers to a project to create a register of meeting houses
(surviving or otherwise) and significant other
buildings and locations that have a Quaker history.
objective of the Quaker Register is to document, recognize, and if
possible preserve, Quaker built heritage in
Additional postings concerning the above two
projects are pending upgraded
website capability. For additional information please contact the CFHA
Who are the Quakers?
seeking a brief, concise summary of the origins and principles of the
you like a quick backgrounder in their beliefs and practices, migration
to North America and their lasting contributions to World Peace? Click here to review 8 images of lively
and informative display panels specifically designed to provide you a solid
understanding of Quaker fundamentals in only a few minutes. The short sequence of images
and text has been developed by members of the Eastern Shore Allowed Meeting based in Dartmouth,
Nova Scotia, for public display at the Dartmouth Quaker Whalers House Museum. By special permission
of the holders of copyrighted graphics included in the following images CFHA is able to make this
high-quality presentation available to viewers of our website. Please enjoy the images.
Quaker meetings and
non-profit historical organizations, including archives, museums and libraries, may inquire about loaning
a traveling set of the full-size panels. Any viewers who wish additional information or who wish to
comment on the panel content please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.